Sunday, December 26, 2010

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

So Dylan and I have been dating for just a little less then a month but the feelings we have for each other are noticeably stronger then any other relationship I have been in before. I wanna say I love you but I'm not 100% that he feels the same way. I know he feels deeply for me but I cant tell if his feelings match mine. Last time I told a guy that I loved him the relationship blew up like a nuclear bomb. Plus the guy was obsessed with sex and suffocated me to the point where I had to break both of our hearts and break it off. That was the worst break up of my life, it really tore me up. But Dylan and I have already had sex, we did before we were even dating and for some reason when it happened with him it felt right. No regret, no guilt, no awkwardness. And he did it right. With him it wasn't just having sex it was more like making love, or what I think making should feel like. It was amazing and we are completely comfortable with each other. I know I love him, but does he love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment